150W HEAVY DUTY PORTABLE SOLAR PANELS
The most durable portable solar mat on the market. Guaranteed.When you’re out camping, particularly when you’re travelling through remote country, you must be able to rely on your solar panel. If your panel fails it can mean disaster for your trip – in some cases even having to cut it short or travel many miles to find a replacement.
We know how important reliable solar power is, and that’s why we’ve spared no expense in developing and producing our new Hard Korr® heavy duty portable solar panels. These panels have been designed to not only survive in hard conditions, but thrive in them. We’ve specified the highest quality materials, prototyped and tested obsessively, and pay constant attention to our manufacturing process to ensure our meticulous standards are maintained.
- Certified A-grade monocrystalline cells with solid copper backing and 20 points of contact for ultimate strength and efficiency
- Extra-thick 1680D canvas for enhanced durability
- Reinforced eyelets to allow mat to be anchored in windy weather
- Inbuilt legs set at ideal angle for maximum solar energy absorption
- Includes detachable 5-stage digital PWM controller – NOW COMPATIBLE WITH ALL TYPES OF LITHIUM BATTERIES!
- Includes Anderson plug and all necessary cables
- 3-year Worldwide warranty
|Cell type||A-grade monocrystalline silicon|
|Cell backing||Solid copper|
|Cell coating||Crocskin® cell armor|
|Working max. voltage||18V|
|Working max. current||8.33A|
|Size (folded)||28″ x 21″ x 1 1/4″ (710mm x 530mm x 30mm)|
|Size (unfolded)||74″ x 27 1/2″ (1870mm x 700mm)|
|Operating temperature||-22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)|
|Certifications||CE, RoHS, C-Tick|